2.INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
3.HOW WE USE INFORMATION
4.WHEN AND WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION
5.THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION
6.CHOICES YOU HAVE TO LIMIT USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
7.HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
8.YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
9.USING OUR SERVICES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
11.HOW TO CONTACT US
- “Information”means the information we collect about you and your interaction with our Site. It includes information you provide to us, information we collect when you shop with us, create an Account, or join our loyalty program. Depending on how it is used or shared, some Information can be PII or De-identified Information, as those terms are defined below.
- “Personally Identifiable Information”or “PII”means information that directly identifies or can reasonably be used to identify a particular individual (for example, email address). PII does not include De-identified Information.
- “De-identified Information”or “Anonymous Information”is information that does not directly identify and cannot be reasonably linked to a particular individual. We treat IP addresses and other unique identifiers – such as cookie IDs, advertising IDs and device IDs – as De-identified Information when they cannot reasonably be used to identify a particular individual. We also consider aggregated information and Device Identifiable Information to be De-identified Information.
- “Device Identifiable Information”or “DII”is a type of De-identified Information that directly identifies or can reasonably be used to identify a specific browser, device, or group of devices, but doesn’t directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify a specific individual.
- “Financial Information”means information related to your financial relationship with us, including your payment history and payment information provided to us by our Service Provider, Shopify (“Shopify”)
- “Usage and Device Information”means information about your use of the Site, including your accessing, viewing, and downloading of Site content. This includes your activities, your IP address, your browser type, your Internet service provider (ISP), referring exit pages, your operating system or device type, date-time stamps, and related metadata. It also means information about your mobile device collected when the device interacts with the Site, including unique device ID (including MAC ID and other identifiers), device type, device status, device serial number, and information about the settings, configurations, and software on your device.
- “Service Provider(s)”means third party vendor(s) that perform services on our behalf in connection with the offering, operation and provision of the Site and the fulfillment of orders. These vendors for example, provide authentication, fraud prevention, payment processing, billing, web hosting, analytics, and advertising and marketing services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT. We collect Information about you and your associated devices when you provide it to us, when you access the Site.
- Information You Provide To Us: When you create an account (“Account”), buy our products, enroll in our loyalty program, or otherwise communicate with us, we collect the Information you provide to us, which may include PII, such as your email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Information We Collect When You Access Our Site: When you visit our Site, we and our Service Providers automatically collect Usage and Device Information.
- Information We Collect When You Transact with Us: When you transact with us, our Service Provider, Shopify, receives your Financial Information. Your data is stored through Shopify’s databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data, including your credit card data, which is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- Information Collected via Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies: We and our Service Providers use web tracking technologies known as “cookies”, and “Clear GIFs” (also known as “web beacons,” “Internet tags,” “pixels” or “pixel tags”) to collect additional information about your interaction with the Site. A cookie is a small encrypted computer code added to a file on your computer as a record of your visit. It does not collect or provide your name or any other personal information about you, but can be used to recognize your device or computer when you return as a repeat visitor to our Site. Clear GIFs are lines of code that allow websites to summarize overall visitor usage patterns and to provide personalized services.
- Information collected from Children.We do not knowingly solicit children to purchase or use our services or products and do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13. In order to create an Account, an individual must be at least 13 years of age. If you believe that we might have any PII from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION. We use the Information we collect for legitimate business activities, including: 1) to provide and improve the Site, 2) to fulfill your order; 3) to communicate with you, and 4) for advertising and marketing purposes.
- To Provide and Improve the Site and Fulfill Your Order. We use the Information we collect to conduct business activities related to fulfilling your order, including: 1) establishing your Account; 2) measuring credit and payment risk; 3) facilitating billing and collections functions and obligations; 4) authenticating access to your Account; 5) account and loyalty program administration; 6) order delivery; 7) improving our products and identifying and developing new products and services; 8) internal analytics and reporting; 9) collecting fees and charges; 10) protecting our rights, our personnel, and our property; and 11) complying with applicable law.
- To Communicate with You. We also use the Information we collect to deliver and personalize our communications with you. For example, we may use the Account information you provide us to inform you of order updates, shipping status updates, loyalty program information, or other transactional communications.
- For Advertising and Marketing. We also use the Information we collect to send you promotional communications for our products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of some marketing communications from us as outlined in Section 5 below.
- Authorized Parties With Your Consent.We may disclose PII about you to third parties with your consent. For example, when you submit an order for delivery, you are implicitly consenting to our sharing your Information with our shipment provider in order to fulfill your order.
- Service Providers.We may share your PII with our Service Providers. For example, we may use third party analytics services to collect data about usage of our Site. In addition, our Site is hosted on Shopify. Shopify is a Service Provider that provides us with the e-commerce services, including credit card processing, and marketing and analytics services. We may also share your PII with Facebook to facilitate marketing and advertising services.
- CHOICES YOU HAVE TO LIMIT USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION.
Emails. When you create an Account, you may receive certain emails: (1) We may send you newsletters and other emails about new or upcoming products, services, or offers. If you decide you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out as instructed in each email or in your Account settings. We may also, from time to time, send you other emails concerning your Account status. You may not opt-out of receiving these transactional emails.
Please note, your opt-out preferences may not take effect immediately and do not retroactively apply to existing advertising/promotional messages or campaigns.
- HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION. We employ physical, electronic, administrative and procedural safeguards to protect your Information, including PII. Despite these measures, we do not guarantee the security of Information stored in our database or that unauthorized parties will not intercept Information you send or receive over the internet. As a shared resource, the internet subjects our services and you to the risk of unauthorized access to files and data, even when security measures are implemented.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- a. CCPA - Based on the current applicability of the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA), the CCPA does not apply to us. That being said, we do not “Sell” (as defined under the CCPA) the PII of any of our customers.
- Shine the Light Law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83). A separate California law requires that we provide CA Residents with notice and choice with respect to the disclosure of their personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We provide this notice in Sections 4.b above. This satisfies our obligation to otherwise maintain or furnish users with a list of the names and addresses of third parties who receive PII from us for marketing purposes. If you are a CA resident who wishes to opt-out of such sharing, please email Info@wrenglory.com. All requests should be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the email subject line.For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights”, and include the email address associated with your Account.
- HOW TO CONTACT US.
279 Broadway, Suite 201
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Attn: Legal Dept
Effective: July 10, 2020
TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Wren + Glory. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Wren + Glory. Wren + Glory offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Wren + Glory, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wren + Glory and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 589 8th Avenue New York New York US 10018.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
SECTION 21 - SMS
Mobile Terms of Service
Wren + Glory
Last updated: Jan. 15, 2023
The Wren + Glory mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Wren + Glory (“Wren + Glory”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Wren + Glory’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Wren + Glory through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Wren + Glory. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18339773542 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Wren + Glory mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18339773542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.